Published on February 14th, 2020 | by Jackie0
Mythbuster: I currently took a trip of USC, and so I shouldn’t go to an Explore program.
The Myth: i have been to the campus for a tour before, so I won’t need to visit as an admitted student.
The Verdict: even though you have gone to campus, it’s helpful to see as an admitted student as you consider your admission offer.
Exactly what a wonderful time of the year! Admitted students recently heard that they’re part of the Trojan Family now its time for pupils to make the important decision of where you can head to college. At USC, we have numerous programs for pupils to obtain one look that is last they make their decision.
Often times pupils may think it’s useless in the future to campus in April if they went on a trip their junior or senior year. Nevertheless, it may absolutely be worth your time to go to campus within the context as an admitted student. You are coming to campus to consider applying to USC. Is this a possibility when you take a tour as a prospective student? Can I see myself right here? What information do I would like to know about applying?
Visiting campus being an student that is admitted an entirely different feeling and set of questions that need answers. At this true point, USC is totally a possibility. We’ve extended an offer of admission, and now it’s time to take a serious and look that is close. Where would I be living? Who would be my classmates? Which professors will be teaching my classes? What communities will we join? Visiting campus as an admitted student helps you answer those questions and start to visualize your potential experience at USC.
So come visit us! It is possible to sign up for Explore (full day programs), Preview (half time programs), or Admitted Student Day throughout your online portal at you.usc.edu.
Can’t come to campus? We may be visiting town near you! We realize that planing a trip to campus may be logistically hard, but we should be sure to answer all your questions. Reservations for off-campus events can additionally be made at you.usc.edu.
Congratulations! With respect to the workplace of Admission, welcome to the Trojan Family. We hope to see you on campus!
Mythbuster: I’ve been admitted to spring, and so I’m waitlisted
The Myth: I’m a spring acknowledge, and so I’m essentially waitlisted.
The Verdict: No! You’re admitted to USC!
Every USC admits students to the spring semester, expecting to enroll about 300-500 of those students year. Many people assume spring admission is our waitlist. And while we could possibly move a number of the learning students towards the autumn semester, spring admission is not a waitlist. Spring admission is an admission offer to USC.
So why do we get it done? Well, every we know there will be students leaving in the spring semester by either graduating early or studying abroad year. We also have a very admission that is competitive at USC, and now we can never ever acknowledge most of the wonderful students whom connect with USC. So spring admission we can admit much more of this incredible pupils we wish at USC because we understand we are going to have more room available in the springtime semester.
Spring admits are not any less important to USC than pupils admitted to the fall or students who transfer to USC after several semesters of university elsewhere. Spring admits are just as much USC students as any other Trojan, and they are wanted by us at USC as just about any Trojan. Coming to USC in the spring gives you to start your college experience in an unique way. You can ease in to the college change by taking classes at a community college that is local. It is possible to explore the global globe through a research abroad program. You may also take a break from the grind and enjoy a month or two off of school!
If you haven’t done so already, you should visit our website at www.usc.edu/springadmit. You’ll find lots of information about the resources we have for our spring admits ranging from course planning the fall to purchasing USC football season tickets.
That you are an accomplished student and a wonderful addition to the Trojan Family if you are a spring admit, please know. We look forward to inviting you to campus spring 2017.
Dear Admitted Transfer Students…
Many transfer students are beginning to hear from us with decisions. If you haven’t already, don’t panic. We will contact everyone by June 1st with either a request spring grades or a decision. Which basically means more waiting…sorry. For all of you have currently been admitted, or are wondering exactly what the next actions will be if you are admitted, this web site’s for you personally.
- In your letter of admission, you have probably noticed that it says you will need to submit your Enrollment Commitment deposit by June 1st or within two weeks of receiving your admission letter. This means, if you receive the admission decision before June 1st, you have actually until June 1st to decide. You have two weeks to submit the deposit and form if you receive the letter after June 1st</sup.
- Fill out the FAFSA and the CSS profile ASAP, if not already completed. We do not desire your capacity to agree to USC become held up by financial aid. The earlier these documents are had by us, the quicker we can enable you to get the information.
- Submit your housing application. Although housing is not guaranteed in full for transfer students, there is some availability. The sooner you apply, the greater royal resort las vegas the possibilities. You’ll submit your housing application before the dedication deposit. USC additionally has off-campus student housing, so do not forget to check those options also.
- Register for Orientation 5-7 business days after your submit your commitment deposit. You shall receive an email aided by the link.
- Send all final official transcripts from your most recent term in college.
- Get SUPER excited because you are a Trojan!
Of program, our company is always willing to help. So us a call if you need anything, please just give!